For some clients, embarking on their journey to better health is just more enjoyable with friends. Group Health Coaching offers small-group synergy that’s excellent for building and keeping momentum while creating new habits. You can also participate in Group Health Coaching as a complement to individual nutritional counseling sessions.
More About Group Health Coaching:
- Group Health Coaching lasts for 4-weeks and includes a 1-hour long session each week.
- Groups are limited to 3-5 people. Keeping the groups smaller allows me to provide individual attention and coaching at each weekly session.
- Each of the weekly sessions is designed to address a different facet of the group’s core focus or goal.
- You’ll learn how to meet nutrition goals healthfully and maintain your progress.
- Your group will get tailored health and nutrition advice as we move through each of the four sessions.
- Weekly sessions include new information but are centered on interactive and motivational coaching.
- Every week we’ll talk about individual wins and challenges as well as ways to improve.
- Questions are welcome and encouraged.
Popular Group Health Coaching Goals:
- Nutrition for Optimal Health
- Supporting Healthy Body Image & Weight
- Treating Diabetes through Nutrition
- Support for Recent Medical Diagnoses
- Nutrition for Seniors